Join us at these valuable Workshops & Events starting this September!!
– Delivered by our FPInnovations experts
Build skills, expand your team’s knowledge, increase overall productivity, and lower your manufacturing costs!
How Much is Your Rework Costing You?
September 13, 2016 in Surrey, BC
Having to rework products ends up costing you money! Turn worst practices into best practices by determining your quality and how you can improve it. REGISTER HERE
Job Instruction Training for Supervisors
October 12 & 13, 2016 in Surrey, BC
Supervisors play an important role in creating and training standard procedures. Companies need a sure and reliable method to ensure quality, productivity and costs.Standardized work is the key to ensuring quality of product or service to every manufacturer. REGISTER HERE
Productive Maintenance – An Overlooked Opportunity for Small Businesses
January 25, 2017 in Surrey, BC
A lack of regular maintenance of equipment results in costly machine downtime, productivity loss and expensive repairs.Through Visual Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), lean how your employees can become problem solvers through better understanding of equipment and processes. REGISTER HERE
Did You Know?
- Register now for these workshops and take advantage of the Early Bird Offers !
- View Youtube videos from other BC companies and their success in implementing new ideas – click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8kUYhjrd8
- The technical resources of FPInnovations are available to small businesses in BC. Contact email@example.com directly for more info.
- Need help to develop or test a product – we can help! (604) 222-5672