New and Improved BC Wood Membership:
In reviewing our many ways to add-value to our BC Wood membership, the most productive is in finding ways for our members to save money on services that they need and can really use. With the buying power of a “group”, we have been negotiating with a number of service providers including our Associate Members and now have significant “added-value” propositions to offer BC Wood members. We are going beyond just being the “tradeshow guys” and forming alliances with services that our members need to help their business grow, while saving on expenses.
Besides adding great value, we have made some other changes in our membership levels that we believe will make membership in BC Wood easier and require less administration on our members’ part. First of all, there will be no more “pay as you go” fees to participate in either Canadian or international trade events. There are still two levels of membership and in reviewing our member’s participation in events over the past three years, we have determined that most of our members participate in Canadian and US trade events – in particular, the GBM and the NAWLA event. A number of companies participate in only off-shore activities, while some participate in numerous cross-market and cross-sector programs. Therefore, we will be offering BC Wood Membership and BC Wood International Membership.
Because of the very diverse products and markets of interest to our members, we have determined that these two membership levels will benefit the most number of members, for the greatest cost savings.
BC Wood Membership: For $1100, you receive:
• Access to all Canadian trade events
• Real membership benefits through the Value to Members Program
• $1000 Exhibiting Member discount at GBM
• Listed in the online Member Directory
BC Wood International Membership: For $2200, you receive:
• Everything in base membership (including all CDN shows)
• Access to all US trade events
• Access to all International trade events
• Access to BC Wood in-market representatives in US, China, South Korea, and Japan
BC Wood Associate Membership
The Associate Membership program has been created to connect our members with organizations that provide products and services to the value-added industry in British Columbia. BC Wood is the association representing the value-added wood products industry in BC.
Base Associate Membership: For $385, you receive:
- Company profile in our online Associate Directory. Includes: logo, company profile, contact info and web link
- Introduction of your company in BC Wood’s Blog
- Eligibility to obtain coverage under BC Wood’s pooled employee benefit insurance program
- Opportunity to present/attend BC Wood networking sessions and special events