If you haven’t experienced the GBM, or had to miss it this past year, you should be aware that this is the greatest opportunity of the year to showcase your products to over 300 pre-qualified international buyers and North American Architects, Designers, Builders, Contractors, Developers & Engineers.
Registration for new exhibitors is now open and if you would like to be added to this list, please contact me at email@example.com or call Randi at 604-882-7100.
Here is a link to a short video from last year’s event you may find interesting.
Last year, over $43 million in new business was developed at this event alone. A few returning exhibitors had this to say:
“The GBM provides a good platform for meeting with our stakeholders, suppliers and an opportunity to see what our competitors are offering with regards to products and markets.” – Interex Forest Products
“The Whistler GBM offers many great opportunities to network and connect with industry professionals and students from both locally and abroad. The event was well attended, and gave our new mass timber product, Dowel Laminated Timber, some great exposure.” – StructureCraft
“At the BC Wood Specialties GBM, our company sales team was able to mingle with an interesting mix of prospective customers and suppliers, industry peers, and government officials. The GBM provides a rare and valuable opportunity for wood specialty companies to develop new business while reconnecting with industry peers. On top of that it’s a lot of fun in a great setting. Thanks to Randi and all her team for putting together a world class wood show.” – Kermode Forest Products
We anticipate pre-qualified Buyers from the US, Australia, Western Europe, China, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, India, Mexico, Pakistan, Taiwan and some newer markets like Malaysia.
“Mexicans consider this event as an important opportunity to have direct contact with new Canadian suppliers and to have a better understanding of the market, as for some of them, this was the first time they visit Canada for wood business. All the Mexicans consider essential the follow up and hope to receive quotations soon. Some of them have even informed that as a result from GBM they have already purchased lumber from Canadian companies.” – G & G Gestoria, Mission Leader
GBM Program Schedule
Thursday – September 6th
- BC Wood AGM; Exhibitor set-up
- Evening Welcome Reception at the spectacular Roundhouse Lodge at the Peak of Whistler Mountain for all participants
Friday – September 7th
- Breakfast with Opening Ceremony and Morning Networking/Tradeshow/Meetings
- Afternoon Sponsored Golf Tournament; Architects (Wood First) in-booth presentations; or Whistler free time
- Evening Networking Dinner/Reception & Private Showing at the Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre, Whistler
Saturday – September 8th
- Breakfast and Morning Networking/Tradeshow/Meetings
- Exhibitor lunch and teardown
GBM Program Schedule
BC Wood, WRCLA, CSSB or other BC Based Wood Products Association Member
- 10 x 10 booth space – $1,629.00
Outside BC Canadian Wood Products Association Member
- 10 x 10 booth space – $ 2,199.00
- 10 x 10 booth space – $ 2,729.00
Each company booth personnel $450
Spousal Program $130 for each Evening event
Exhibit Registration Includes:
- Basic electrical, pipe & drape, covered table & 2 chairs, carpet & Wi-Fi
- All meals during the event including the Thursday night Welcome Event at the Roundhouse Lodge & Friday evening Networking Dinner Event
- Full access to Thursday Association Programs
- Complete multi-lingual full page company listing in the Mission Program Guide
Exhibit space will be limited and available on a first-come / first-served basis. If you would like to be invited, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Randi Walker at 604-882-7100.