The 16th Annual Global Buyers Mission™ (GBM) planning is officially underway and already we have almost sold out the floorspace with returning wood products manufacturers and suppliers from across Canada.
If you are interested in being a new exhibitor at the GBM in Whistler, you will be joining over 800 delegates including pre-qualified international Buyers and Specifiers. Last year, it was estimated that over $35 million in new business was developed from this event.
Pre-qualified Buyers are expected from Australia, Belgium, Chile, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Philippines, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, the UK, United States, and Vietnam.
Proposed Program Schedule
Wednesday – September 11th
- BC Wood AGM; Exhibitor set-up
- Evening Welcome Reception at the spectacular Roundhouse Lodge at the Peak of Whistler Mountain for all participants
Thursday – September 12th
- Breakfast with Opening Ceremony and Morning Networking/Tradeshow/Meetings
- Afternoon GBM/Hoo Hoo Golf Tournament; Specifiers in-booth presentations; Market updates and meetings or Whistler free time
- Evening Networking Dinner/Reception at the beautiful Audain Art Museum
Friday – September 13th
- Breakfast and Morning Networking/Tradeshow/Meetings
- Exhibitor teardown
Exhibit space is already VERY limited and will be available on a first-come / first-served basis. If you haven’t already registered but would like to get on the shortlist, call Randi at 604-882-7100 or email email@example.com. Short-listed companies will be able to register starting Monday the 24th, through to Friday the 28th. July 2nd will open registration opportunities for the rest of Industry to book Booth Space.