This unique three-month program is designed for business owners who want a substantial – and rapid – boost in sales. It focuses on the knowledge and skills (and the support) you need to build – and implement – a powerful Marketing and Sales Plan for the coming year.
- How to get real action – and a solid R.O.I. – from every advertising and business promotion dollar
- How to turn telephone and web inquiries into sales – systematically
- How to avoid losing touch with prospects after quoting – so you’re not left wondering what happened – and so you close more sales!
- How to use Guerrilla Marketing to boost sales – rapidly and at very little cost
- How to counter price competition – by getting customers coming to you!
A half hour initial telephone consultation; a full day opening workshop; three monthly follow-through webinars (live, and recorded for future reference); three private monthly one-hour coaching calls with Neil; more than $400 in reference materials – and a copy of Neil’s book, “Selling in the (Comfort) Zone,” a comprehensive guide to marketing and sales for business owners.
THIS WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO EVERYONE IN THE WOOD PRODUCTS INDUSTRY INCLUDING NON BC WOOD MEMBERS. HOWEVER, REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 10 BC COMPANIES, SO PLEASE REGISTER NOW.
About the Presenter:
Neil Godin is a Vancouver based marketing, sales and leadership trainer, speaker and author. He has worked with more than 30 wood product manufacturers across Canada (including architectural woodwork; wood windows and doors; flooring; kitchens/cabinets; molding; factory built custom homes; closets and organizing; timber frame and log homes; trusses, and wine cellars). He also worked with larger organizations including Fletcher Challenge, Tolko, FPInnovations, AWMAC, EB Eddy Forest Products and others.
Comments from Workshop Participants and Coaching Clients:
“Neil Godin brought tremendous energy and expertise to our company. His vast experience and warm personality has completely refreshed our sales and marketing team.”
– Lorne Winship, General Manager, Pacific Homes-Pacific Truss
“I took a four-year Business Management Degree program that included various marketing courses. I felt like I learned more tips and practical information in your seminar than I did in my four years of schooling.”
– Billie-Rae Hill, Igloo Building Supplies/Modular Home Builders
“This course was exactly the hands-on, ‘what can we do right now,’ kind of information that I have been wanting to learn.”
– Annette Carberry, Kalesnikoff Lumber/Specialty Wood Products
“We have received numerous positive comments from workshop attendees indicating how practical your suggestions were, and that you provided a number of practical and easy to implement solutions to market their businesses that required very little investment. Thank you again.”
– Dalibor Houdek, FPInnovations
“This seminar was worth far more than the time and money spent…we have more than doubled our sales and while competitors are dropping their prices, we’ve just raised ours.”
– Billy Carpenter, vin de garde wine cellar systems
Not sure if this program is a good fit for you? You are invited to call Neil with your questions.
Telephone 604.888.4570 in the BC Lower Mainland, or Toll free: 1.800.563.IDEA(4332).