If you have questions regarding the WoodTALKS / GBM please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (604) 882-7100.
The Aava Hotel is a two-minute walk to the conference centre.
To book the Aava Hotel, please click here and enter the code “BCWOOD17” or call 1 (800) 663-5644 and mention BC Wood to receive our group rate. **Discount rates only available until August 5, 2017.
Deluxe rooms: $120.00
Superior rooms: $135.00
To register for WoodTALKS at the GBM, please click here:
- In the drop down category menu, select WoodTALKS
- Enter the access code: GBMWT17
To register a guest, please click here.
- In the drop down category menu, select guest
- Enter the access code: GBMGUEST17
To learn about this year’s speaker line up, click here.
WoodTALKS 2017 Program
These Events All Qualify for 8+ LUs
Thursday: 10:30am start; 4 seminars; and Lunch & Learn
Friday: Lunch & Learn; and Exhibitor Mini-Seminars
Saturday: Lunch & Learn
Cost of Registration is $285.00 and includes all the above plus:
- Friday and Saturday: hot buffet breakfasts, and reception style dinners at the top of Whistler Mountain and at the Audain Art Museum
- Access to the trade show floor on Friday and Saturday to meet with BC’s and Canada’s value-added wood products industry
- Return bus transfer from downtown Vancouver or YVR for those who request it
Additional programming and speaker details will be forthcoming.
If you have any other questions, or require additional information, please contact Roy Manion directly at 604-882-7100 or e-mail email@example.com.