“Top Ten” lists exist for everything from “What To Do On Vacation In France” to “10 Things Not To Wear To A Costume Party.” Dial in to what you need to run a successful trade show marketing program by reviewing this list of do’s and don’ts while exhibiting.
1. Set clear objectives for your trade show exhibiting opportunity. How do you define “success”?
2. Determine how you’re going to measure the ROI for your trade show event. How will you keep score?
3. Start the show marketing early with good pre-show promotion. Give the attendees a reason to make your trade show exhibit a destination at the show.
4. Train your booth staff. Equip them with the tools and techniques to perform well on the trade show floor.
5. Follow up with your prospects in a timely manner and implement a trade show lead management plan. The first one to follow up often wins the sale!
1. Just sign up for the trade show or marketing event out of habit. Make the show organizer sell you on why you should go again this year.
Click here to read the entire article