19 Chuck Norris Exhibitor Jokes
Posted by Rumin Mann
September 16th, 2011
Chuck Norris’s toughness is so legendary, there are hundreds of Chuck Norris jokes on the internet about his strength and fearsomeness. For example:
- Guns are warned not to play with Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
- Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.
But what if Chuck Norris was an exhibitor? What feats of strength, endurance, and excellence could Chuck bring to trade shows? The mind boggles at the possibilities:
- Chuck Norris sent a direct mail pre-show promotion to 100 pre-registered attendees – and 101 came.
- Show contractors are so scared of Chuck Norris, they don’t charge him drayage.
- Half of Chuck Norris’s competitors backed out of the show when they heard he was exhibiting there.
- Chuck Norris is so smart, he selected a show where 100% of the entire buying market was attending.
- Chuck Norris fixed a broken weld on his exhibit by squeezing it. With only two fingers. Of his left hand.
- Chuck Norris installed an island trade show exhibit in just one hour. Without tools, instructions, or a ladder. On straight time. With a 15-minute break.
- When Chuck Norris did a social media promotion for his trade show booth via Twitter, he caused the #failwhale to appear – and then it asked for his autograph.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need crowd gathers when he booth staffs; he needs crowd dispersers.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need to qualify leads, because all his leads are “A” leads.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need to measure his trade show results, because they all bought.
Click here to read the entire article